Saturday, February 21, 2009

SCYL Midwest Officer

Hi my name is Sam. I live in Waterloo, Ontario, and go to The Church of the Good Shepherd in Kitchener. I have been part of the SCYL for almost six years, and this is my second time being an officer. The SCYL is extremely important to me, because I have made amazing friends at convention and at retreats that mean a lot to me, and I never would have met them if I wasn’t a part of the youth league. Now, some things about me are that my favourite fruit is pineapple, my favourite movie is Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, and my favourite type of pie is pumpkin. I like to play sports too; I ski, snowboard, run cross country, and play rugby. Another interesting thing about me is that I am almost bilingual. I am learning French, and spent two weeks in France last year practicing. I really like meeting new people, so if you are reading this and you do not know me, I hope that I meet you sometime soon!

No comments: