Saturday, September 13, 2008

Upcoming Retreats in October

As I enter into the fall season, I look ahead to the upcoming retreats and youth gatherings. I am so excited to begin our monthly youth group gatherings again here in Maine. I love seeing the new faces coming into youth group as well as the teens who have been involved in retreats and activities for awhile. I'm thrilled that we have three retreats planned in October! New England over Columbus Day weekend (Blairhaven is letting us come!), Indiana/Michigan over October 25 and Kansas (Camp Mennoscah) over Halloween . Each of these events will be filled with opportunities for meaningful discussion, joyful play and nurturing community. Hosting teen events are so important to me. They changed my life when I was a teen and I hope that you teens find them equally precious and fulfilling.

No comments: