Thursday, September 4, 2008

SCYL Chaplain

by Pastor Dave

My name is Pastor Dave. I love to learn. I learn about music by listening to all kinds: classical, jazz, classic rock, and by studying music theory. I write my own songs and lyrics. I learn about life by reading poetry, novels, and religion and by enjoying other people. I write poetry--some of it rhymes, some is free verse. I am learning how to ski, which is fun and hard. I have a B.A. from Urbana University, a Master's degree from Harvard, and a Ph.D. from University of Virginia. I'm still learning and enjoying others.
My favorite cereal is whole grain oat cereal of any brand.
I haven't skipped school for 35 years, but last time I did was to get pizza.
I prefer chunky peanut butter.
If you have anything you are wondering about, or something personal on your mind, please feel free to email me, since you have elected me as your pastor: feketedavid@yahoo.com.
Peace,
Pastor Dave

No comments: