Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to the SCYL blog! This is for you, teens and friends of the Swedenborgian Church. You are all considered Leaguers. On this blog, I'll try to post news, information, stories, pictures and interesting tidbits on and about the SCYL. I will try to write at least one post a week. The League Chaplain, Rev. David Fekete will post a monthly spiritual insight or story. The rest is up to you! I'd love to have material from you, the teens, on this blog. It should be yours, more than mine! If you have a story, a picture, a poem, news about your life or church, or anything else of interest, just email it to me. This is your blog. I'll keep posting, but it will only be as good as you make it. I can't wait to see all the wonderful stuff you send in and to see how this blog evolves and grows. Let's make it great!

No comments: