Monday, August 31, 2009

Retreat Topics Wanted

As I send my 6 year old daughter on the bus off to First Grade this morning in the cool late summer air, I recognize the need for my attention to swiftly shift from the post summer camp reflection to the intensive pre-retreat fall planning. Columbus Day, LaPorte and Almont Winter retreat are all on the horizon and it's time to start getting busy doing all the work necessary to make these great events happen. That means all the usual tasks involving finding staff, managing budgets, helping with travel, setting the menu and all the other details that go with pulling a teen retreat together. It also means getting flyers sent out to announce the retreat. But before I can do that - I need to lock down the topic for each of these retreats. This is where you come in. This is your chance to help me and also get answers to questions that may be stirring inside your head. What do you want to learn about? Please let me know your thoughts and ideas. You can email them to me, call me or respond with a comment to this post. I want to know what you are interested in and I will try to either make your topic the next retreat theme or will otherwise work what you suggest into the program. Thank you so much for your input. I look forward to hearing from you and hopefully seeing you this fall.

No comments: