Monday, March 16, 2009

SCYL Clear Blue Sky Co-Editor

Hello, my name is Holly. This is my first year being an SCYL officer. I am coeditor of the Clear Blue Sky with Alex. My first retreat was the Memorial Day retreat in 2006. I am exactly five feet and three inches tall. My favorite colors are purple and green; which are the colors I recently splatter painted my room. My favorite activities are sailing, skiing, soccer, and swimming. I also enjoy flying kites and having crazy dance parties with my friends. I love brightly colored clothes and big sunglasses. My favorite subjects are math, science, and art. At high school I am a crew member in the drama club and I am learning how to do the lighting. We recently built a three story boat for the play Anything Goes. I love the rain. My favorite kind of party contains friends, cookie dough/ brownie batter, movies, and little sleep. My ideal sixteenth birthday party, however, would basically be the movie Sleepover but would also have a hot air balloon. I want to travel everywhere but on the top of my list are France, Greece, and Scandinavia. I take a hip hop class. In the future I want to learn to jive, tango, belly dance, tap dance, and swing dance. My favorite food is my dad's homemade dumplings. My favorite movie genres are romantic comedies, musicals, and Disney classics but I'll watch almost anything. I am really excited to be an officer and I am planning on making many great Clear Blue Sky issues this year!

No comments: