Wednesday, March 25, 2009

SCYL Clear Blue Sky Co-Editor #2

[Alex is his name. Comedy is clearly his game. ~ ed.]


Where do I start, well I was born in an old worn out shack off the coast of Montana and then abandoned in the middle of the woods to be raised by a pack of wolves. At the age of 10 I discovered a cure for cancer, but it was soon brought to my attention that you cannot win an Emmy for curing cancer, so I stopped all research which sent me into a spiraling state of depression. This soon led me to wonder the earth. I ended up joining the bear wrestling circuit at age 11 in the barren wastelands of Alaska. When I grew to the age of 16 I formed a rock band and toured the world. After a few years one of our back-up dancers was murdered and I decided to call it quits, which again sent me falling into spiraling depression. Now I’m at the age of 18 and have been accepted to Harvard, Princeton, Yale, Cornell, Julliard, and MIT. But I turned them all down so I could raise my family of five.

1 comment:

Nancy Little said...

Wow! He's amazing!
I wonder what he "wonders" about the earth ;-)