Friday, August 22, 2008

Convention 08 - Day 4


by Nina

Day 4:

The fourth day of Convention was definitely the best day. We all took the train out to Harvard Square in Cambridge, Mass. We went shopping around town, and ate dinner at this Mexican/ Seafood restaurant [Border CafĂ©] that played country music and served outrageously huge drinks. After dinner we walked around for a bit and then went to church. Then we went to this after party type thing where they served cheese and crackers that actually tasted more like croutons. That was a lot of fun. Especially getting piggy back rides around the yard and singing a whole new world with MB. I also enjoyed throwing the light-up Frisbee around while waiting for the bus to come. And the bus ride home was insanely fun! MB, Holly and I sang songs from “Across the Universe” and various Disney classics the whole time. Except not really the whole time. Because we stopped when Janice started playing her new Rilo Kiley CD which I’m totally gonna download. And since it was the last night a bunch of us tried to stay up all night and I believe Sam, Matt, Josh, Nemo, MB, Janice, Holly, and I (sorry if I left anyone out) succeeded.

No comments: