Monday, June 27, 2011

Off to Convention

On this sunny Monday afternoon, I leave for annual Convention in Cincinnati, Ohio. Twelve teens are planning on attending this year. The theme is "Behold I make all things new". I wonder what new things will unfold before us this year to behold. It is with anticipation and excitement that I depart. New teens, old teens, leaders, adults and ministers all gathering for a week of fun, worship and meaningful discussions. And a 49 lb suitcase filled with some very cool stuff for you teens to sell this year to raise money for retreat travel. This is something I wish everyone could be a part of. Convention is an amazing experience that I value each and every year. So much to to do and learn and watch. It is indeed something to behold! I'll see some of you very soon. Safe travels.

No comments: