Thursday, January 13, 2011

2010 Winter Retreat

The 2010 winter retreat at Almont has been over for a couple weeks now. As I reflect back to those days together with you teens of the SCYL I cannot help but smile. There are so many wonderful memories. Here are a few of my favorites, in no particular order.
  • All the music - you guys really rock! Especially the impromptu Janice/Nina concert in Pfister
  • Scott helping Mariel on skates travel all the way around the rink
  • Ultimate frisbee, although too brief and too cold
  • Rev. Jenn's session and my archangel Jeremiah
  • Exodus to Independence
  • The Yule log - it was beautiful this year
  • The way you older scyl teens welcomed all the new teens to the retreat experience
  • Rev. Ron's return to Almont retreats
  • Discovering the meaning of my dramatic dream from a year ago
  • Grilled cheese
  • A new year with new scyl officers including a new west coast officer actually from the west coast

No comments: