Tuesday, September 21, 2010

You Can Come to the Camp Retreat in San Diego!

Hey all you teens. You have an opportunity to travel to an upcoming retreat! The Swedenborgian Church of San Diego is hosting a camping retreat in the beautiful desert hills of Campo, CA., Nov 5 - 7. You'd have to miss 3 days of school, Thurs, Fri and Mon. (Thurs and Mon would be travel days). The SCYL can pay for most of your travel and retreat costs. You'll probably only have to come up with $100. I will be traveling as well and then there leading this retreat. Interested? Please let me know as soon as possible. Travel from the East is really inexpensive right now. I don't know how long this will last, so please email me or call me soon. This is going to be an very exciting, very fun retreat with Rev. Carla who is promising exciting night vision gear to make this extra special.

No comments: