Sunday, November 15, 2009

Former League President Kathryn Pruiett

We continue our profile on former SCYL Presidents ~ Where are they now?

This month's featured former League President:

Kathryn Pruiett

Served 1987 - 1988















Kathryn as a teen at winter retreat


Where is she now?


My name is Kathryn Pruiett (used to be Rienstra).
I was President of the
NCYL (New Church Youth
League as we knew it) in 1987 and 1988. Those
were truly wonderful year
s!!!!! Now I am a
mother of two wonder
ful children and have been
married for 15 years. I also work full time as a
Supervisor/data analyst for AT&T (used to be SBC
or Southwestern Bell Telephone). I have been
with the compan
y for 12 years.

The years I spent in the league have helped shape
who I am,
and always serve as a foundation in all
the decisions I have made, and will make.



No comments: