Sunday, May 17, 2009

Maine Youth Group Play



We concluded our Maine Youth Group dinner gatherings May 3rd with an outdoor afternoon at the playground, laughing, throwing the Frisbee and running an obstacle course. We had a cookout back at the church and finished with an interesting game. I found lyrics from song by the rock band Journey and took words from Jesus (The Message translation) and challenged the teens to play "who said it", Journey or Jesus. Thought I'd post a few to the blog to give everyone a chance to play at home. Look for the answers soon.



You are the queen of many faces. How you can move me with just one glance?

These things I do, it's all because of you.

How many times do I have to go over these things? How much longer do I have to put up with this?

Saints or sinners, take no prisoners. What's left after you fall? No not much.

You're asking the wrong question. You're looking for someone to blame.

You are masters at making yourselves look good in front of others, but God knows what's behind the appearance.

Our love remains the same, God knows we've had our share of saving grace.

Walk by the light you have so darkness doesn't destroy you.

You're looking right at me and you don't see me.

But none of you are living it. So why are you trying to kill me?

No comments: