Friday, April 25, 2008

SCYL West and Fundraising & Finance Officer

by Cody

My name is Cody. I am 15 years old. My favorite breakfast cereal is Reese's peanut butter puffs. The best reason I skipped school last year was to go see Avenged Sevenfold in concert. Between crunchy, smooth and flaky, if I must choose, I prefer smooth. But enough pre-typed and edited questions, because I know you all want the inuendo on-the-spot un-edited raw version of me. (Warning! Children over the age of three may be bored, low-intelligence humor and content) Regardless, I suppose you want to know what I do when I'm not with all of you. I write music; live recordings and also with a program called FL Studio. I recently got into animation and "Photoshop" (I use Adobe CS3 Fireworks) and I am learning Flash and HTML scripting. As you probably could have guessed I listen to a lot of music and most of my free time is absorbed by school work and such. I go to a very demanding High-School wher they teech us how 2 b smarticle and writing or / speak Engrish reely well-ly. That's basically it!

No comments: