Thursday, March 27, 2008

SCYL President

by Sola

My name is Sola and I'm the current President of SCYL. This means that I attempt to keep in touch with other officers and Kurt and help coordinate SCYL stuff like fundraisers and other projects. I live in DeLand, Florida, which is pretty far away from anything resembling teen retreats, but still manage to come to winter Almont and convention. I'm a PK as well, which makes life interesting.
Things about me :)
(random time)

Favorite breakfast cereal? ~ I don't really care about cereal, so long as I get the milk that comes with it.
Best reason you skipped school in the last year? ~ Honestly, the main reason I usually skip school is because I sleep. School gets in the way of that sometimes XD But I will be skipping school in April to go to an anime/geek convention to play with some very odd people. I will be happy.
If you must choose, do you prefer crunchy, smooth or flaky? ~ The words crunchy, smooth and flaky disturb me when put together in a sentence.
* I'm taking I.B. courses and am therefore only half here, as most of my brain has been ruined by banging my head on a wall far too often. YAY.
~My dearest friends and I want to live in, or at least visit extensively, Japan when we grow up.
~Sola's favorite things in life:
My family (including the aforementioned dearest friends XD)
music and books
the cello
fortune cookies :)
the sky
free hugs and other random acts
curry
rain.
Yes. This is basically all you need to now about me. I will do my best as President this year. Thank you :)

No comments: