Tuesday, June 24, 2008

SCYL East and Public Relations Officer


by Rachel

Hello! I'm Rachel! I reside in Maine and I will be stuck in high school until 2011. My favorite color is green and coincidentally I was born on St. Patrick's Day. I could live off of drinking Jones soda and Arizona Iced Tea. You will always catch me with my ipod in my ear. I really enjoy rolling down hills and bowling. I think that everything is funny so don't be surprised if you don't get why I am laughing. Also I quote movies constantly, and it is more then likely that you have never heard of these movies. I am very competitive when it comes to ice breakers and apples to apples. I am tremendously uncoordinated and I fall for no reason at all. I enjoy swimming and snowboarding, however I would in no way consider myself "good" at these things. If you feel the desire to know more of my intriguing life, I'm sure we will cross paths at some point :D

No comments: